From 14 December 2022, the RTB has implemented a new homepage for our users.
These changes are an interim solution to our users' needs and will be in place until a new website launches next year following a phase of website development work. The changes our users will see from today are:
- a fresher homepage with cleaner and more modern branding;
- a new navigation mega-menu that captures all RTB activity;
- a new search function;
- improvements in accessibility;
- and a dedicated resource for all of our Irish language content.
Other changes that will be clear to users as they navigate through the website is that, in recent months, the content has been greatly streamlined and the content appears on newer website templates presenting our information to our users more clearly. This is still a work in progress and a portion of the website still appears on older templates and we ask our users to please bear with us during this phase of work.
If users aren’t seeing a navigation bar on the homepage or pages are appearing distorted or broken, you will need to clear your cache to view the new homepage correctly.
- To clear your cache on the Microsoft Edge browser - click the 3 dots that are in the top right corner of the page; click ‘History’; click the 3 dots in the top right corner that appear when you click ‘History’ and select ‘Clear Browsing Data’. Ensure the ‘Cached images and files’ box is ticked and click ‘Clear now’.
- To clear your cache on the Chrome browser - click the 3 dots that are in the top right corner of the page; select ‘More Tools’; select ‘Clear browsing data’. Ensure the ‘Cached images and files’ box is ticked and click ‘Clear data’.