Popular search terms
- Register a tenancy
- Rent pressure zone calculator
- Check the register
- Sample notices of termination
The RTB Rent Index is the most accurate and authoritative report of its kind on the private rental sector in Ireland. The index is based on the RTB’s national register of tenancies and captures actual rents being paid for rented properties, rather than asking prices
This research project, commissioned by the Residential Tenancies Board and undertaken by Amárach Research is a nationally representative survey of tenants living and landlords operating in the private rented sector in Ireland.
- RTB Rental Sector Survey - The Private Rented Tenants Report 2021
- RTB Rental Sector Survey - The Small Private Landlords Report 2021
- RTB Rental Sector Survey : The Medium Landlords Report 2021
- RTB Rental Sector Survey - The Large Landlords Report 2021
- RTB Rental Sector Survey : The Letting Agents Report 2021
- RTB Rental Sector Survey Data
- RTB Rental Sector Survey Summary Report 2021
- RTB Rental Sector Survey Technical Appendix 2021
Every quarter, the RTB publish statistics for disputes.
The RTB publish statistics for registration.
This study aims to understand and document the trends in rental prices in Ireland before and after the introduction of RPZs. Report published - June 2019
The aim of this research was to gain an understanding of the experiences of both tenants and landlords affected by Rent Pressure Zones. Report published - June 2019
The overall aim of the research is to provide greater understanding as to why some Travellers are accessing the PRS and to document Travellers’ experiences, including the pathways into the sector, outcomes and impacts. The Housing Agency managed the research on behalf of the Residential Tenancies Board (RTB), the National Traveller Accommodation Consultative Committee (NTACC) and the National Traveller Roma Inclusion Steering Group (formerly NTMAC).
These reports assess the future of the private rented sector in a series of three reports. It explores the policy options to ensure a sustainable private rented sector into the future while providing a range of households in affordable and good quality accommodation
The review represents an independent, financial and economic assessment of the feasibility of introducing a tenancy deposit protection scheme in Ireland. It was carried out by Indecon on behalf of DECLG, the Housing Agency and the PRTB