This site uses cookies

We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site. By continuing to use the site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more...

Third Party Application to RTB for Landlord Contact Details

Third parties who are affected by the antisocial behaviour of neighbouring tenants must first attempt to resolve the matter directly with all relevant parties.  If the affected party is unable to identify or make contact  with the landlord, they may formally request the landlord/agents contact details through the RTB by completing and submitting the below form.  The RTB can only provide contact details where a tenancy has been registered.   If the rental property in question is not registered, the RTB may take enforcement action against the landlord in question.

Further information can be found in our Guide to Third Party Dispute Applications.