This site uses cookies

We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site. By continuing to use the site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more...

Third Party Applications

If you are having issues with a neighbour who is a tenant you can apply as a third party for dispute resolution.  You must first have attempted to resolve the issues with the landlord and tenant of the rented dwelling.   For further information regarding third party applications, or if you want to request the contact information for the landlord of the neighbouring dwelling please see our Guide to Third Party applications.