Reach us by phone or email only (please note our head office and Cork contact centre are not open to members of the public). We can be contacted anytime between 9am to 5pm.
All calls are charged at local rates.
Please check with your provider and the bill payer before dialing.
Reach us by post
All postal correspondence should be directed to:Residential Tenancies Board,
Po Box 47,
County Cork. An Bord Um Thionontachtai Conaithe,
Bosca Po 47,
Cloich Na Coillte,
- If you have a query about registering a tenancy, please contact the Registration Unit by emailing email@example.com
- If you would like to inform the RTB that a tenancy is not registered, please contact the Registration Enforcement Unit by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a query related to Student Specific Accommodation, please email email@example.com
- If you have a query about Dispute Resolution, applying for Dispute Resolution or a dispute case, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a query about appealing a case and Tribunal-related queries, please email email@example.com
- If you need support or have a query on how to enforce a Determination Order, please contact the Determination Order Enforcement Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have information about an alleged instance of Improper Conduct, contact the Investigations and Sanctions Unit at email@example.com
- If you are a journalist and have a media query, please contact the Communications team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a research-related query about the RTB or rental sector, please email email@example.com
- If you have a query about Data Protection, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you, or someone you know, have a disability and need assistance to access our services, please contact the RTB's Access Officer at email@example.com
- Freedom of Information - Send your request by post to the FOI Officer, FOI Unit, RTB, PO BOX 12323, Dublin 2; or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a formal complaint to make to the RTB, please read the RTB Customer Charter which provides further detail on the process.